Welcome Note



I welcome you to view this blog which was created to open discussion avenues and of course to display some of my works.

If you wish feel free to leave me comments. Below every post is an envelope icon, by clicking on it, you will be able to open a window for comments.

Like in many other blogs, please let me encourage you to leave constructive comments that will help improve this blog. I may post same of your comments in this blog. Comments are moderated, and will not appear until they've been approved. Any unsigned comment(s) will not be considered for posting.

I will be posting my own works; thesis (s), book summaries, book reviews, theological discussions, Sermon outlines, bible study outlines/bible study notes, newspaper articles that I have written in local dailies, among other academic works. This may include but not limited to religious material.

You are welcome to follow this blog on face book @ E. Njagi Kaburu. All rights reserved. All images are copyrighted. If you intend to use any of my pictures, for any usage, you need to contact me first.

Once again welcome.

Maribotson (c) Inc